Rough morning!!! Had to start the ride with rain with intermittent rain all day.
I stuck with Julie Padilla all day, and it worked out really well (ie, neither of us got lost).
Lunch was amazing: tea(!), salad, sandwich, at this really cute little restaurant.
After lunch was way better! Pastor Sam was booking it at the front of the paceline at around 20mph (he's an avid cyclist), and the rain let up a bit. He warned us about this one hill that wasn't that bad, and we were on bike trails for the most part.
Franklin is sweet! Footlongs at the Sub are delicious! I might be slightly delirious right now. Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
thanks for writing. I'm with you, pro boot camp, but con to killing people. that's why it's more fun to be a sports fan than a war fan.
here's to hot showers and cold ice cream. And remember, when there's neither, we're out here cheering you on.
You're doing great,
Josh (Jake schorr's dad)
Ah! I forgot to tell you that Pennsylvania has really good Phily Stake Sandwitches, foot long of course.
Post a Comment