I am sitting in New York right now: it's pretty unreal!
Briefly meeting up with Diana at her new work place on Bleecker st, and I was thrilled because that's the street that the movie "No Reservations" films the restaurant scenes. Oh, sentimental me. It's a nice area, I fit in a brief sketch while waiting for her to show up.
In the evening, I met up with JAKE CURTIS !!! for dinner. He found us a great Thai place, and we got to catch up on life and reminisce about Bike and Build. It sounds like work for him is going really well, and he's been hanging out with quite a few ex-Bike and Builders in the area. We may have had an incident with Gilbert ... hahahahaha, anyways, while walking around we ran into the New York Times Building and I nearly fainted. Renzo Piano in all of his quiet poetic splendor.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment